Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Angel Party


Tim and I are big fans of public radio. And the local public radio station, KCRW has captured our ears in the last few years.

Tim took it a step further and pledged money to the station , which comes with all kinds of benefits, including attending a party that we went to tonight.

It was at the Hammer Museum, which is just a lovely location in Westwood. And we got to see the current art work of upcoming and coming LA artists.

We got to partake in tasty food and beverage and do lots of people watching.

And best of all,we got to meet and shake hands with our favorite personality on KCRW Warren Olney. I suddenly became very very shy when Tim spotted him but Tim dragged me over and I smiled liked an idiot while Tim told him how much we enjoyed his shows.

In the end, a good time was had by all, including I hope, Warren Olney.

No comments: