Monday, October 30, 2006

Music and Pictures

We have our ceremony musicans booked. Bravo Strings We will have a violin duo that will play classical musical before the ceremony and during. Right now I am thinking of Ode to Joy for the processional. And I want the traditional "Here Comes The Bride" for my entrance. And then...we need to figure that out.

In picture news, Tim and I had our engagement pictures taken yesterday. Danielle, our photographer was very good at getting us to pose since neither Tim or I are not professional models. I also have to give big credit to Tim for keeping me laughing. I have always had issues having a natural smile in posed pictures. It isn't too hard to smile when I am getting to cuddle with Tim on the beach. Now we have to wait out three weeks to see how they turned out. We went to the Santa Monica Farmers' Market, The Santa Monica Pier and the beach.

The Farmers' Market seemed like such a good idea since Tim and I love hitting Farmers' Markets and there are always cool things to look at but I think it was way to crowded to get lots of pictures. They did have pony rides but sadly both Tim and Danielle did not think they would let me ride the ponies. Darn.

No comments: