Sunday, November 25, 2007

Month Nine of Marriage: Thanksgiving

Thursday Tim and I drove to LAX and took the short flight up to SFO (San Fran airport for those not in the know). Then we took the quick BART ride to my sister's place in Pleasanton.

It was a great time. We gorged on Thanksgiving eats (my sister is a great cook!),lodged about like sloths, played games and played with our nephew. Then on Saturday before dawn (literally) we boarded the BART back to SFO to return to LA. It was a brief but lovely visit.

We were greeted with another wild fire in Malibu, this time further North though it was still smokey here in the Palisades.

Over all it has been a good Thanksgiving weekend. And for that I am thankful.

Today Tim and I are relaxing on the final day of our long weekend.
I have been looking for Christmas gifts on amazon.com which has this nifty gift organizer. The only perplexing thing is some of the categories.

Personality-Dude

I am not really sure how "Dude" describes a person's personality. Are there any "Dudes" on your Christmas shopping list? If so go to amazon, they have some suggestions.

No comments: